Ultrasound + Shockwave Therapy
Shockwave is a mechanical wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. shockwave therapy is aimed at the affected area that are the source of chronic pain, the influence of the impacting causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. Shockwaves causes blood vessel formation and increased delivery of nutrients to the affected area. And stimulate a repair process and relieve the symptoms of pain.
Therapeutic ultrasound is often used by physiotherapists to reduce pain, increase circulation and increase mobility of soft tissues. Ultrasound causes mechanical vibrations on skin and soft tissue, This helps to decrease the inflammatory response, reducing tissue swelling and thus decreasing pain.
- Pneumatic shockwave therapy & electromagnetic shockwave therapy
- High effectiveness, fast relieve pain.
- Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast
- Each nursing only 20 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session.
- Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
- Digital handle adjust the frequency and energy
- Smart C mode and P mode for choice
- Display real temperature and total impact counter.
- Shoulder pain with or without calcification
- Golfer’s elbow
- Bursitis trochanterica
- Patella tip syndrome
- Tibial edge syndrome
- Cellulite treatment, body slimming
- Erectile dysfunction(ED) treatment
|Shockwave therapy & ultrasound
|Suggestion for treatment parts
|Exceeds 25 preset treatment suggestion
|Ultrasound therapy area
|10 body parts preset
|23 kg (device only)
Leave a Message