Advanced Android OS smart medical diode laser
Firelas laser is the first smart laser based on Android Operation System developed with 10 years experience in medical laser industry.
Firelas combines all the advantages of previous lasers, there are four wavelength 635nm, 810nm, 980nm and 1064nm in one laser with Maxmium power up to 26.2Watt. With the unique Android OS.
Firelas will offer extremely easy and friendly operation, you could track treatment times, save protocols and view patient profiles in the laser, and update laser software through internet.
Firelas will offer multiply laser solution in dental, general surgery, aesthetic and therapy areas.
The PM5 Series handpiece comes with up to 5 lenses. Multiple sets of lenses work together to meet your different clinical function applications.
- Treatment is painless
- Highly effective for many diseases andconditions
- Eliminates pain
- Reduces the need for pharmaceuticals
- Restores normal range of motion and physical function
- Easily applied
- Non-invasive, Non-toxic, No known adverse effects
- Often makes surgical interventions unnecessary
- Provides a treatment alternative for patients that have not responded to other therapies
- Four wavelength 635nm, 810nm, 980nm and 1064nm in one laser
- Maxmium power up to 26Watt.
- Android OS smart laser
- Support for FLIR ONE Thermal Camera
- HD Color Touch Screen
- Expert Preset Protocols
- Wifi update software
- Quite working fans
- Class IV laser therapy
Laser therapy has an anti-edemic effect as it causes vasodilation, but also because it activates the lymphatic drainage system (drains swollen areas). As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points
Laser therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
Laser therapy has a high beneficial effect on nerve cells which block pain transmitted by these cells to the brain and which decreases nerve sensitivity. Also, due to less inflammation, there is less edema and less pain.
Improved Vascular Activity
Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue that speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly and reduces scar tissue.
Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
Photons of light from lasers penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. The laser light increases the energy available to the cell so that the cell can take on nutrients faster and get rid of waste products.
Increased Metabolic Activity
Laser therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells.
Support for Thermal Camera
How It Works
Digital Thermal Imaging does not depict temperature but measures radiated energy from the targeted tissue(just because the image is “red” does not mean it is 90 degrees). The difference in radiated energy can be measured by temperature and color associated with change. Hotter areas depict inflammation and cooler areas lack of circulation. Infrared camera that allows easy location of the inflamed areas, in conjunction with the Firelas laser allows a fast and eff ective treatment.
- Locate pain and inflammation
- See a before, during, and after treatment results
- Discover secondary areas not seen by the naked eye
- Improve outcomes with more precise targeted treatment of areas
- Our pets can’t tell us where it hurts, this allows us to see where inflammation and likely pain exist (Veterinary therapy)
|GaAlAs Diode Laser
|635nm, 810nm, 980nm and 1064nm
|CW, Repeat Pulse
|Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW
|110/220 VAC, 5A , 50/60 Hz
|Specifications subject to change without notice.
Leave a Message